- 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 ounces fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 piece flatbread (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped spinach (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced (about 2 ounces)
- Coarse chopped basil, to taste
Season chicken with spices, cover or put into plastic bag, and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium high (or turn on broiler). Grill or broil chicken breasts about 3 to 4 minutes per side or until the internal temperature is 165 F. Let cool.
Slice chicken and toss with yogurt. Build wrap with all ingredients: flatbread, sliced chicken and yogurt, spinach, cucumber, and basil. Enjoy.
Nutritional analysis per serving
|Serving size: 1 wrap|
|Total fat||7 g||Total carbohydrate||33 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g||Dietary fiber||4 g|
|Trans fat||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||2 g||Protein||49 g|